James Allen Free Library.
Books Listed In Alphabetic Order.
- Above Life’s Turmoil (1910).
- All These Things Added (1903).
- As a Man Thinketh (1902). Allen’s best known work. If you’re new to James Allen’s work, you probably want to start with this one.
- Byways of blessedness (1904).
- Eight Pillars of Prosperity (1911).
- Foundation stones to happiness and success (1913).
- From passion to peace (1910).
- From poverty to power; or, the realization of prosperity and peace (1901). Includes both
- The Path to Prosperity
- The Way of Peace
Note: Both works were later published as separate books.
- James Allen’s book of meditations for every day in the year (1913).
- Morning and Evening Thoughts, published 1909, and
- Meditations, published 1913, compilated by his wife Lilly L., after his death.
- Light on life’s difficulties (1912).
- Man: king of mind, body and circumstance (1911).
- Men and systems (1914).
- Morning and evening thoughts (1909).
- Out from the heart (1904).
- Poems of peace, including the lyrical-dramatic poem Eolaus (1907).
- The divine companion (1919)
- The life triumphant: Mastering the heart and mind (1908).
- The mastery of destiny (1909).
- The shining gateway (1915).
- The Way of Peace (1907).
- Through the gates of good; or, Christ and conduct (1903).